We are seeking motivated and responsible Sales Account Managers to join our organization in the Commercial Awning & Canopy, Tensioned Fabric Structure, Industrial Canvas Products, and Structural Steel Fabricator Industry. Selected candidates must possess outstanding personal traits in order to support our nationwide reputation of quality and customer care. In addition, these individuals will function independently while at the same time working within a team environment of highly skilled professionals. Heavy emphasis will be placed on the ability to professionally qualify all sales opportunities, nurture and close new accounts, as well as maintaining customer relationships with both new and existing customers.
- Operating as the lead point of contact for all Sales and Customer Service matters specific to the accounts in each designated markets.
- Overseeing sales account management including lead follow-up, estimating, contract negotiations, and keeping clients informed and up to date.
- Accurately record, track, and forecast the sales process in Salesforce and follow-up on all leads in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with product design, estimating, project management, manufacturing, and installation to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions.
- Work toward resolving all client quote requests and customer product issues while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Attend selective industry trade shows throughout the nation to further Eide’s business interest.