Eide Industries, Inc. is an award-winning manufacturer of architecturally designed shade structures, tensioned fabric structures, commercial pool cabanas, transport trailer canopy systems, and industrial awnings & canopies. We are searching for a friendly, motivated and detail-oriented individual with great communication skills to play a vital role in providing administrative and operational support to our sales team. The ideal candidate will work closely with our sales professionals and assist in managing customer inquiries, coordinating orders, and ensuring smooth communication between various departments.
- Assist in managing customer accounts and maintaining accurate records of customer orders and invoices.
- Coordinate with internal department teams to ensure timely delivery of products and services.
- Follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction and address any concerns or issues that may arise.
- Process orders, proposals, and various documents to fulfill projects.
Assisting the sales team with lead generation and prospecting.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a sales support or customer service role.
- Excellent communication skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel is required.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM, a plus.
- Ability to read construction plans, a plus.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Eide Industries, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity company.
- We offer a competitive salary, commission, and health benefits packages.
- Physical, drug and alcohol testing are required of all persons offered employment.
- We participate in E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of all our employees.
If you enjoy helping people, problem solving, construction challenges, and the sense of accomplishment, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your resume to email@example.com.